10/01/2009

Thursday's Thoughts - Counting my blessings!


I have been aggressively cleaning my 'scrapbook/craft' room for the past few weeks. (yes, I have confirmed I am a packrat!!) Anyway, in doing so, I have sorted and filed pictures in an effort to get caught up on the paper scrapbooking I have yet to do. I stumbled upon this picture and it just reminded me of how Cierra has always been active in the church and loved to read the Bible. She takes the Nursery during church week after week and has even started coordinated crafts for them to 'take home'. She has anywhere from 2 - 6 children at any time and they simply love her! She is also one of the 'regular' litigurists that we have and the congregation loves to see her up there leading us. She is also very active with the 'tweens in transition' (which they now tell me we have to say teens since they are both teenagers) in any activity or project we have underway. She is coordinating Trunk or Treat (the 2nd annual) and will be promoting the class and their activities by making a poster over the weekend. Her and Brianna have activities planned throughout the remainder of this year to raise money for UNICEF and Beading to Beat Autism .

Needless to say, we are very proud of Cierra and her commitment to Leetown United Methodist Church .

No comments:

Post a Comment