1/26/2010

Only 24 hours?!

have you ever felt like there just isn't enough hours in the day? There are only a few weeks a year that require 'extra' hours all week long and this is one of them. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for my job and have been very blessed over the past 19 years but shew.....I need more hours!
I try to keep up with my e:mails in the wee hours of the morning in hopes of dedicating my full day to the task at hand but that just doesn't happen. So....this is what my nights are looking like! stickies, notebooks, scrap paper and my laptop. But the good thing is ----- this time next week it will all be done and I'll be on the countdown to Daytona! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate. 24 hours is just not enough to do it all! Have a blast in Daytona. My escape will be in July when I get to see my friends at a parent coalition reunion in D.C.

    ReplyDelete