11/19/2009

San Antonio!


I am home! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share :( It was a long three days packed with W.O.R.K! We worked from 7:30 each day until nearly midight so there was no sightseeing for me, shew! But the group I met with was great and it was really nice to put faces to the many names I have come to know over the past few months in my 'new' assignment. They were great and we got a lot accomplished. I was greeted with gifts and I couldn't have picked them better...simply perfect...a shot glass (perfect in our bar), a coffee mug which will get used frequently, an ink pen with RIVERWALK (which is where I really wanted to go) and a magnet that shows some of the beauty of the city. Thanks to that great team for welcoming me and showering me with gifts!! It does sound like I will be making a trip back there before my assignment ends and they are already planning a whole day to take me around the town....such great people!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Too bad there was no sightseeing.

    Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete