11/13/2009

Get READY folks!


Yes, I am going to prepare you. Very soon when you stop by Crockett's Corner it is going to look very different :) That's right....it' almost time to get out the decorations and make this place look like Christmas! I love Christmas and started wrapping presents tonight, yay!! I have already started my putting my song list together and picked out my background so it IS just a matter of time. I'm so 'cited!!

I'm heading to Texas next week for work. Yes, you heard me right! Typically I head where it's cold but this time I get to go some place warm...San Antonio! Never been there and will only be there for three days so not sure exactly what I will get to see. Upon my return....the boxes will come out and the house will be all decorated and ready for Thanksgiving Dinner.

So there you have it....you can't say I didn't warn you, ha!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new look! I like your new header now!

    ReplyDelete