8/29/2012

Wordless Wednesday?

It probably should be.  What I have to say is pretty uncommon for me.

I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Anxious.

Kinda blah.

Unmotivated.

Quiet. (but music does soothe the soul =)

Enough whining.  I actually do have things to be thankful for.  I woke up this morning.  The sun was shining.  I have food and shelter.  And my biggest challenge today was finding a book bag for Cierra.  And it was a challenge.  Let's just say it took a village.  Yep, one on eBay but $99.  NOT.



Oh, and of course Chase.



It seems odd.  For years they didn't carry book bags and now suddenly in their Freshman and Jr. year, they need book bags.  Big book bags.  But I was successful.  At least for Chase.  Cierra's is on back order until 10/28 so she will have to make do with this one -



Geez.

Oh yeah.  I can't forget trying to find tires.   Reasonably priced.




Why?  Because I have a slit in one of mine.  67,000  miles and they are dry rotting.  Go figure.

I actually succeeded at that, too but pretty pricey and unexpected/unplanned.

Good news?  Sure.

Chase will be playing ball for the high school -



and that makes us all happy.

So there ya have it.  I hope your week is going better than mine.  Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment