8/15/2012

Oh how I've missed you so.....


Believe it or not, we just hit the river for the first time this year a few weeks ago.  We absolutely love the peacefulness but it seems we have just been so busy we couldn't find time to load up the canoe and head over to Shepherdstown.

Once there, it was awesome -and of course I like to take pictures and prop up my feet while Ronnie does all the work =)




he doesn't usually complain but of course, that could all change except that he likes calling out things to take pictures of -

beautiful pictures of clouds reflecting off the water and a blue heron.  All of which you can't see because my iPhoto download was corrupt =(

Anyway, I think you get the picture point that I am hoping there are many more evenings and afternoons spent in this canoe in the upcoming weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment