12/14/2011

Just a 'funny'!

During the holiday season I spend my evening 'travel time' with John Tesh.  I learn something new every day.  Seriously.  He is just such a cool person.

Yesterday he spoke about those of us that save for the future (or those that don't).  He said research has shown that those that can 'see' themselves 20 years from now tend to save more.  He even went as far as to share a web-site that would allow us to actually 'see' our 'aged' self.  Of course I had to write it on the palm of my hand (because that's where I take my best notes, lol) but then forgot about it.  And, tonight as I am catching up on e:mails, FB and blog updates I remembered, ha!

Here's the site:
www.in20years.com and here's my picture.....ewwwww
Not so sure I will save more but it did make me stop and think.  And oh, by the way......happy day 14th of this count down to Christmas =)  We are in day 2 of the Twelve Days of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment