6/09/2015

Rookie Ride -

That's how he refers to it.

On Sunday Ronnie along with our Bro-in-law and neighbor joined thousands of other bikers on the "Operation God Bless America" motorcycle ride.  


They started at 7 in Middleway and headed to Greencastle to join up.  Kick-stands were up at noon for their ride down Interstate 81 then through Martinsburg.  

I had no idea the amount of people that line the streets, overpass, etc. to watch these bikes go by.  My sister and I went to a parking lot and waited.  Notice the bright green shirt? Well, it was pretty easy to spot John, lol.  

We waved for a very long time, seeing all types of bikes and riders.  Most had flags or some reference to America.  I heard there were nearly 3000 motorcycles.  that is AWESOME!  And of course my awesome husband took some pics for me #heistrained





I'm thinking now that he has one under his belt he will be doing this a lot more.  Safe riding' to all of our motorcycle friends.....sometimes it gets crazy out there with people texting and being distracted.  It's not the riders I worry about, it's the other people....  

No comments:

Post a Comment