7/06/2015

Connections -

I love it when my readers find something of interest or that they can connect to in my posts/topics.  

A week or so ago you may recall I posted about a wall I found in Minneapolis -




After posting, one of my friends in Minneapolis actually educated me - That building used to house the Schmitt Music company; thus the musical notes.  It was one of the oldest music companies in Minneapolis....you could buy pianos and other instruments, records, sheet music, music lessons, etc.  

She went on to say that she used to spend a lot of time there picking out record and sheet music when she took piano lessons.  She loved this place which makes it all the more special to me.  

Here's a LINK if you are interested in learning more about this OLD, original music store.

So here's to you Kaye!  Thanks for sharing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment