12/08/2015

It's a yearly event!

And Saturday was an awesome day for it!  Sunny.  55 degrees.  I even had a 'buddy' -


Ok, so she took a little nap, ha!  She was awake shortly after the fire trucks made their debut and then enjoyed the entire parade.

She helped decorate this beauty (well kinda) -


And time is running out....the drawing takes place on Sunday.  Wonder WHO will win this 2015 Harley-Davidson Throwback '72 Sportster???  Do you have your ticket yet?

Kendall and I enjoyed the parade from our 'chairs' and I didn't realize it was her 'first'.  Woohoo!  She thought it was cool to see Cierra -


And then little Miss Brooklyn - waving just like a princess -


And then the baseball team.




Of course I have a favorite player =)


I wonder what she was really thinking, lol.  A lot of our family was in the parade....even Poppy!


And then the grand finale' - I told her she would see Santa!


All these things keep happenin' so it really is coming =)

No comments:

Post a Comment