4/17/2012

Bubba's......

Little did we know when we were paying for a 'special' souvenier that the guy bringing the lady taking our money some food was Bubba!

One afternoon we stopped here -
it was another beautiful afternoon and as we were walking on the boardwalk, a Goat Island sticker caught my eye. After being explained that goats really lived here and were just brought back from being at the farm for the winter
I realized this was all part of Bubba's Love Shack!
We asked for a table out back to enjoy the scenery and weather and our afternoon snack -
We read the story about Bubba which was very interesting. I asked if he was still there so we could meet him and take advantage of a photo op. Unfortunately we missed him so we had to opt for Plan B -
And on the way out I hit the 'outhouse' -
I washed my hands and looked in the mirror -
obviously this wasn't meant for me but it was pretty funny =)

Yep, I think he probably means it when he says -

1 comment:

  1. Bev, that place looks fabulous ! We've got to meet up some day and you and I need to hit all the places you've been to !!! It would be FUN ~~~~

    ReplyDelete