10/21/2010

The GIFT -

Tonight I received a gift.....this book. Purchased by my Mom for me. Written by someone a little younger than me. I stood beside her in the choir. I sat beside her in Sunday School. Her Mom helped with my wedding decorations. Wow. I read the first chapter and realized this may just be a real life situation put into words, a book, published for millions to read.....autographed by this same person I sat beside, stood beside and see every now and then in Wal-mart....Wow.

I just had to share because Tiffany lost her Mom several years ago. Her best friend. Someone that she adored. Someone she spent a lot of time with.

I can't imagine what she felt or how she dealt but after reading the first chapter, I think I'm about to find out......stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment