3/26/2010

7 to 7 Spooktacular Lock In

We're pretty particular with where our kids stay overnight but I guess we didn't see any harm in allowing them to stay at school for 12 hour lock-in. It was their first time but they were definitely excited...So they packed up and we dropped them off.After that we dug out some of the Florida wine (which was very summer like) and had dinner at Red Lobster.

I picked them up this morning at 6:30 now they are sleeping like little rocks! Chase only has a few hours until he heads off to baseball practice. Uh oh.....I hope the coach goes easy on him today, lol!


West Virginia plays tonight at 7:00 pm and I picked up Blind Side (we haven't seen that one yet) so it should be a pretty quiet evening..... I'm thinking they will be in bed really early.

No comments:

Post a Comment