2/17/2010

Plug for SPRINT

I am a gadget queen - cameras, cell phones, iPods, computers....I love it when new stuff comes out! (speaking of that.....I'm on a waiting list for the new iPad; Can't. Wait.!!)

Anyway, I don't use my blog for anything other than capturing memories.....don't advertise nor have any (current) intention of making money from blogging but I felt compelled to share this one gadget that we so love!

We have always had a 'wireless card' from Sprint but prior to this we had one that plugged into the USB port. Only one person could be on at a time and had to have software installed on their laptop. This little guy is 'standalone' and can be set up as a hub allowing up to 5 of your friends/family to be on-line! Yay! This gadget definitely got overused and abused on our last trip. It wasn't unusual to have 4 laptops running from this and it was even quicker than the KOA connection! Cierra and I were connected many hours of the road trip, too. Love it!

So, if you're like me and really need to stay connected, check this out. It's called the Sprint Mifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment