2/09/2010

It's the simple things....

One of our favorite things about Daytona Beach are these!You CANNOT find any better strawberries than those from Plant City which is very close to Daytona Beach. Last year we bought a huge flat so I froze two big bags and we just used the last of them a few months ago. Of course I will do the same this year....yummy!

And, what goes better with strawberries than this?

I also L.O.V.E. going to Old Navy in Daytona - it is FLIPFLOP heaven!!
Even right smack in the middle of our 'flip flop' season the local stores don't have as many as here and at $2.50 a pair, I can buy lots!! (I'm sure Cierra and I will be making more trips there before we head home, too).

2 comments:

  1. ummm...I so want the brown zebra ones if you go back!!!! size 8.. LOL.. They are 2 cute.. Have FUN! - ASHLEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fresh strawberries! We only get them for about a month here in Wisconsin...

    ReplyDelete