2/06/2010

Blizzard of 2010....

still underway but I do think there's light at the end of the tunnel. Everything is pretty much white around here. Ronnie and J have the 'heavy equipment' out, trying to dig neighbors and tenants out. Brandon shoveled several building this morning so as you can see, everyone is pulling together to get us out of this 'white-out'.
When I went to bed last night, we had 13 inches. As anticipated, we hit 24 inches a few hours ago and it's still snowing. I tried to open the door to the deck but was unsuccessful so here's some shots from inside..this is the entrance to our pool - snow is up over the gatethis is the view from Ronnie's desk...typically he can look out to the deckHere's a view from the door to the deck and swing set..
I think you probably get the point, we are buried!

As of now the plan is to pull out tomorrow as long as the roads are clear. I'm not willing to bank on it yet but if it stops snowing by dark, maybe. The problem is we are about an hour from the main road (I-81, I-66) so I guess we'll just have to see.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of snow! Hope you find your way out!

    ReplyDelete