12/19/2009

Our snow measurement is in...

CORRECTION! Looks like 20 inches!! Oh my....lots of shoveling and cleaning out. The kids are out of school now until January 4th! They are excited (to say the least).
I loved watching this scene all day....as you can see now, you can't even tell it's a table on the deck..it's ALL filled in!





As of now, we have 17 inches.....it is beautiful and amazing! The snow has tapered off and according to our 'deck' it looks like we got 17". In most parts of our yard/property there is much more than that however from a measurement perspective, I think the deck is probably the most accurate. Ronnie and I have been in all evening - Chase and Cierra are at Grandma's for the night so we had dinner and we're just chillin' now ...Church is cancelled for tomorrow but I'm bettin' my flight to Minneapolis won't be :( Oh well.....gotta do what you gotta do, right?

P.S. If you're wondering why I am making such a big deal out of this...it's because I don't remember having this much snow since I was pregnant with Cierra in 1996!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment