1/06/2016

DETERMINATION.

Yep!  And I did it.  I hate, HATE having to ask for help for a couple of reasons.  First, I know Ronnie is really busy.  Second, I know he does this kind of stuff all day/week so who wants to do the same thing on the weekend?  And third......it typically ends up in an argument over the directions or my adhd.  (he says I just 'disappear' =)

So after reading the directions a few times AND receiving a replacement part, I decided to bite the bullet and just do it.

Read


Checked off all the parts -





got my screw driver and hammer and away I went -




Yes, there were a few times I had to 'undo' something but in the end....I was pretty proud. 



Yep, wheels, doors, shelves and all.  Just like Bob the Builder, hehe......YES I Can =)

No comments:

Post a Comment