1/25/2016

And what did we do?

Well - we drank hot chocolate -


and I have to tell you this machine is my all time favorite.

Yes, I love my Keurig but there's something special about the results using milk and mix and the ability to add some chocolate =)

You can buy your now on amazon, using this LINK definitely a must have if you too enjoy your hot chocolate....

And O M G - we have been watching the previews for the new show Teachers that comes on Wednesdays at 10:30.  Yep there's a reason it's on late.  THIS show is hilarious!



With Cierra on her way to becoming an elementary teacher, we just had to watch.  We laughed the entire time.  Ronnie recorded both episodes so far and will continue to record....Cierra has GOT to watch these.

Let's see - I put some stuff on eBay to sell.  Oh and those of you that laugh at me for taking pictures of my food - well hear this!  I enrolled in THIS course -


And I am so excited - there are 130 tutorials.  They are quick, to the point and easy to understand.  I have already watched quite a few.  My goal is to complete the entire course by the time I go back to work.  (hoping we are off Monday, haha)

I also cleaned out one corner of my sewing/craft bonus room that had some scrapbooking books.  Who uses books these days?!  I am hooked on SHABBY FABRICS - I have learned SO much and love the tutorials.  I will be sharing some of the things I have made in upcoming posts.  But, it includes zipper bags, back packs, pillows, lots of cool stuff.    If you are into sewing and quilting, you must check Jennifer out.  Her story is pretty cool too.  Her and her husband were both pilots and after 9/11 they changed their course of life.



ok, that's enough for now.  I have shared a few things that you, too can spend some time doing.  Enjoy!

1 comment: