10/24/2015

Please pray.....

Yesterday morning the update was posted.  Raw.  Personal.  Heartbreaking.  At this point only a miracle can spare Joey from this horrible disease they call 'cancer'.

Please say a prayer for her, Rory and Indy.  They need all the prayers they can get.

I have the utmost respect and admiration for Rory.   I tend to keep most of the personal and painful topics, days, thoughts and situations from my blog.  Mostly because I feel I have so much to be thankful for and who really wants to hear sad news.  Sad thoughts.  Sad situations.  But Rory is such an awesome writer and knows that we all care.  We all want to know.  Most of us feel like family.

Here are two ways to keep up with Rory & Joey -

FOX NEWS

Facebook

Thanks for your prayers.  I am trying to convince one of my friends  co-workers prayer warriors to take a road trip with me.  I would love to visit them.

This song is awesome.  Get your tissues ready.







No comments:

Post a Comment