9/19/2015

Oh What a BEAUTIFUL day!

Coffee - Sunshine - Bayview....perfect start!



And a beautiful morning for a ride -


Next up - breakfast - Once again our breakfast preference didn't work out.  CLOSED until 4:30.  Of course I said "that's it....we are NOT supposed to eat here this trip"!  LOL

But this place looked very inviting...


And as soon as I walked in, this beautiful quilt was hanging as a raffle.


Yep - bought my tickets and it will work out just fine that the drawing is Thanksgiving weekend....I'll be in town already so can just swing by and pick up my win =)


Breakfast was awesome!  We even had 'apple pie moonshine' for dessert, ha!



Time to swing by and grab our ridding partners -


we decided to head to Seaford, Delaware first.  What a beautiful ride.  And of course that place was hopping! ALL kinds of bikes  -










Time to head to Perdue Stadium and Winter Place Park - oh but wait!  Not until we stop and get a picture of the place Ronnie had one of his birthday parties hehe


And then we arrive - into the sea of bikes!



Not really too impressed with what was there so we hit the shuttle


And just so you know, as usual I wasn't paying attention so when I stopped in the middle of the road to take this picture, lots of bikes had to stop too.  Yep.....I caused a scene, LOL

over to Winter Place Park - nothing like some Twisted Tea =)



Just a few things to look at here then back on the shuttle to get back to the bikes.  And our final stop for the day?!  YAY - We get to see NANNY!!


Always fun chatting with her.  She loves to give me a hard time about the sporadic updates to our blog =(

We made it through the Friday night traffic and Ronnie even started a little project --



Time to stay out of his way.....I think I'll just enjoy the view -


and Pizza it was!




Fun fun day!  Now off to breakfast, the 'bench blessing' and Chincoteague!


No comments:

Post a Comment