1/23/2014

New finds....

Every now and then I try something new. So I had been hearing about this "WEN" shampoo.

It's definitely different. It's a little expensive. It's a cream cleansing conditioner. That means you use one 'thing'. You use a number of pumps based on your hair length. And then you just massage. Doing this twice.

Hmmmm - but so far, I think I like it. I'm committed now (3 bottles and 2 travel size) so am going to definitely stick it out. I have heard lots of good things. Shine, body, thickness. I'm wondering how many people I know have tried it and what they think?!

Moving on to this - We haven't traditionally had complexion problems but with Chase being a 'boy' and heavily active in sports, he tends to have a small struggle. After trying a few things, Britt suggested this -


Chase seems to like even though we all know there's a period when it's worse before better but I'm thinking this just might do it, ha!

And now you have it!  That's what's new in this house.  Pretty boring, huh?!

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about buying Wen too. Tell me after a month how you like it. I've heard great things about it.
    Inbox me on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete