1/21/2014

It SNOWED...

And Snowed -


AND SNOWED!


So I worked and worked AND worked - but I feel like I actually accomplished a lot today.  I got my "real' job done then continued to work on Assignment #2 of my latest class with Jessica.  This is a really awesome class.  It's all about organizing the files and folders full of digital scrapbook papers, elements, word art and brushes.

If you are a digital scrapbooker, you MUST check this out.



Once I had dinner ready, I pushed the button -


and so far so good.  My update is finished and I really haven't experienced anything major.  I got an error message twice when I hit 'like' on FB but it seemed to clear itself up.  I hope, anyway.

Shew - been a long day.  Full of lots of snow, lots of work and now just chillin in where it's nice and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment