6/03/2012

A new hobby?!

Not hardly but I have to say that this - really is a hobby for some of my friends and appears to be quite addictive!

Some of my co-workers are known to buy coupons on ebay, pick up MULTIPLE Sunday papers and share their stories during free time at work.  Very, Very interesting!

I do have to admit though that a few months ago I did buy this -

visited these 'crazy' ladies.... and got all set up -

and, while I have done really good this year with bargains, coupons and looked for money saving tips, I don't come close to most.  I have even heard stories about some local ladies that shop at CVS, purchasing hundreds of dollars worth of stuff all for free (or even getting money back)! HOW DO THEY DO THIS?

Any of you have any suggestions or tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment