6/12/2012

Minnesota? Really?

Minnesota is not one of those places Ronnie and I have ever contemplated relocating to.  But.....maybe it's not such a bad place June, July and August, ha!

I had the opportunity to send a few hours out on Lake Minnetonka and boy was it BEAUTIFUL!
And, within those few hours, I saw so many beautiful homes.  I can't rattle off whose is whose but several famous people were mentioned, including the Pillsbury family!



Check out this Sailing School -
I always miss my family when I'm traveling and wish they were with me but these ladies (aka our book club, lol) were fun to spend the evening with.
While I don't think Ronnie and I will ever "live" in Minnesota, maybe we could one day, have a house on the lake as our summer home. Who really knows what the future holds?!

No comments:

Post a Comment