6/12/2009

Rich's brew..


Most of the time you build relationships at work which help you succeed; sometimes we are blessed to gain a friend that lasts a lifetime...
Julie and her husband, Rich opened a coffee shop a few years ago and have been very successful. In all my travels to Des Moines, I haven't made it to Rich's Brew, I've only been able to do the 'taste test' when she brings me coffee or latte's to the meetings. This trip was different - I had about an hour before I needed to be at the airport so we went to her shop for lunch. It is the best! The shop is very quaint and I could have just sat there for hours. Most (all of the ones while I was there) of the customers are regulars and Rich knows exactly what they want. He makes his own 'special' sandwiches (the grilled five cheese with sunflower seeds and tomato is very yummy) and has tons of special blend coffees. I so enjoyed spending time in Rich's Brew prior to boarding a plane. Thanks Julie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment