6/14/2009

Against Ronnie's better judgement...

I'm posting this because I'm absolutely cracking up!

Chase spent the better part of the weekend with his friend Jimmy. This evening they came to our house to swim with the understanding we would take them home around 10:00 p.m. The kids had a great time for a few hours then were in the garage changing clothes. (Keep in mind that today Ronnie cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer in the garage.) So - I'm in the kitchen getting ready to fix our 'late dinner' when Chase comes in with a Mike's Hard Lemonade and says "Mom, taste this - it doesn't taste like lemonade"!! OMG At first I looked at it and said "I don't like that stuff" then quickly realized what I was seeing!! So, I explained what it was then Chase and his friends cracked up. So....Ronnie is taking the kids home and may have to explain the story of our child drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment