skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
6/13/2009
I spy...
yes, a deer - in the woods behind our house! The other night when I was on my way home from the airport, Ronnie told me to watch out for deer, they were everywhere. Well, I didn't realize he meant at our house, LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this moisturizer - Check it out!
Love these for all seasons!
Instagram moments =)
People I love to visit -
Kevin & Amanda
-
We Love You More than the World
-
Kelly's Korner
-
Lamberts Lately
-
This Life I Live
-
When Hello Means Good-Bye
-
Blogs that MOTIVATE me!
Digitwirl
Becky's Blog
365 Blog
biograffiti
Simple Scrapper
Simple Crafter
Scrap-alot
Ticking and Toile
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Thanks for stopping by
Followers
►
2016
(21)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2015
(150)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(23)
►
2014
(61)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(15)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
►
2013
(112)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(17)
►
2012
(172)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
►
2011
(219)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(243)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(31)
▼
2009
(321)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(44)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(27)
▼
June
(30)
One project at a time....
Look at me....
a good 'catcher' all the way around...
Wow, 17 years - it just doesn't seem possible. We ...
Happy 80th Birthday Nanny!
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
can you guess?
just another fish tale?!
All 'checked-in'...
I know what I was doing but what was I thinking...
Happy Father's Day!
summertime sisters
we're 'outta here'!
Future Teacher...
summer nights....
a Frog for my Blog!
Against Ronnie's better judgement...
Surprise!
a June wedding -
Lil Miss Sunshine -
The Bridesmaid
I spy...
What happens at Gigi and Poppy's stays at Gigi and...
Rich's brew..
traveling soldier....
A GREAT day of racing....
Happy 17th Anniversary Mendie & Jim....
Oh, those lazy, dazy, crazy days of summer.
Just maybe Summer is here...
What's up?
►
May
(25)
►
April
(36)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
Looking for something on our blog
Wanna know when something new has been added?!
join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by
NotifyList.com
Design By
No comments:
Post a Comment