11/11/2015

Drive? Not Fly?

That's right -  this time I am traveling for work and just an hour and a half away =)

Right in our Nation's Capitol.


I consider myself a country girl and although I have spent many nights in downtown Minneapolis, something is different here.  Maybe it's because I hear of the shootings EVERY.  SINGLE. DAY because it's our 'local' news.  Maybe it's because I really don't know my way around.  Regardless, I was determined to be in by dark.  So I hurried.....with my camera.  Two blocks to the left -


Right across the street -



A pretty building -



A bird just hanging out enjoying the beautiful November weather -


A flower holding on to every bit of sunshine -


Busy, busy transportation  -


Ahhh well look here -


All within a few a few blocks of K Street -


and now I am back at the hotel and in for the night.  Yay!





Yep - not too bad and the weather is awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment