11/10/2011

Happy Birthday my child...

28 years ago today my first child was born. I remember that day very clearly. I was so happy to have my own little baby but was scared to death that I wouldn't know how to take care of him. He was so little and soooo precious.

And today? not so little but still very precious to me. I've certainly stumbled along the way through theses 28 years and made my share of mistakes but there's something about your first born...the only child; the one that gets all the attention; the one that scares you when they are sick; the one that you don't want to grow up; the one that doesn't come with a book but you learn quickly how to be a Mommy; and then the one that has to grow up and help out with the sibblings =) Such is Jeremy's life, ha!

Happy Birthday Jeremy - I love you very much and want the very best for you. I hope you have a wonderful day!

p.s. don't spoil your dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment