9/26/2011

I called it!

Yep, that's what I'm gonna say when this group


takes "Friday Night" all the way to the top because I know it's going to happen =)

Whenever a new album comes out and I download or purchase, I listen over and over. It honestly drives Ronnie nuts but...over the years I have done a really good job figuring out which song or songs would be released next.

And, since for the past few years Friday Night has been our night out, I fell in love with their song. Very fitting. I don't think I'm the only one that's going to like it though...

Here's a few of the lines that caught me:

I want to be your Friday night sweet ride
Summertime sunshine, barefoot in the moon light
and....money in your pocket cause you just got paid babe, ha!

so if you get a chance, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment