9/25/2011

Back in Business!

First of all, I want to thank those of you that have been on this ride with me. Back and forth between Blogger and Wordpress. After a few weeks, I am happy to announce that I am BACK! There were several things that I really like about Wordpress but the things that I didn't, unfortunately pushed me right over the edge of blog world, back into Blogger.

I'm not completely satisfied with how it looks just yet but didn't want to wait any longer to share the news of my decision. So, stay tuned. There's a lot going on right here on our little corner of the world and I promise to keep you as up to date as possible =)

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. So glad your back :) I've never tried Word Press !!! Anyway I love the newest blog design look too !!!

    ReplyDelete