2/22/2011

Thankful.....

Yesterday was President's Day. I took the day off to spend with Cierra and Chase, intending to go shopping and take advantage of some expiring coupons. Little did we know that I would have to 'work ' a few hours intermittently. They were troopers and allowed me to do what I had to do in order to balance work with pleasure. They completely understood that it was a pretty difficult situation and knew this morning I had to leave for work around 7:30 which meant I wouldn't be able to chat with them while they waited for the bus.
Snow came...School cancelled.....so they were in bed when I left for work. Once there, I received a text saying "I was asleep when you left but good luck today". Then I come home to this -
And had my dessert all ready -

Thank you Cierra! Hard to believe this this crazy girl...

Can be soooo thoughtful! Wow....how thankful can I be?! Thanks Cierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment