2/28/2011

Meet Me On Monday!



Here's this week's questions:

1. What are you wearing right now?

Welp - believe it or not, I still have my work clothes on. I was later than normal getting home, we decided to meet at the Japanese restaurant then when we got home the kids had to get showers so I'm sitting here in my recliner, laptop on my legs catching up. I wear dresses and tights a lot so that's what I would have on right now =)



2. Do you have any freckles?

Of course! I am honestly not sure where I got them from but I sure do have 'em! I always joke in the summer time, saying if they all run together into one big freckle I'd be really dark, lol!




3. What is your favorite lifesaver flavor?

ORANGE! I had never even heard of these until one of my trips last year. Now they are my all time favorite.


4. What is the last movie you saw in a theatre?

We honestly don't go to the movies a lot but when these movies come out, we definitely go!


5. Would you rather live without TV or music?
Most definitely TV. I have never been a big TV fan but music is a MUST! I don't know how I could commute without music! It puts me in the mood for the day plus lots of times puts a song in my head that sticks all day, lol!

So there you have it! Another "Meet Me Monday" set of questions that lets you learn just a little bit more about me (unless of course you already knew this stuff, ha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment