11/18/2010

Thursday's Thoughts -

It's hard to believe a week from today is THANKSGIVING, where has the time gone? There's a lot to do to get ready but it's always nice to have our family together.

We did have what could be considered a 'trial run' on Sunday. Since I missed Britt and J's birthday's I fixed dinner for everyone. Unfortunately J was enroute to Canada but everyone else was here plus some....Chase's girlfriend Lexi and friend Sierra came over in the afternoon and stayed for dinner.

I was pleasantly surprised with a dozen peach roses...so sweet

And this is what I came home to - they are beautiful!


On the 'to do' list for today is to start planning the menu for next week - 6 days =)

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful :) I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is coming up so soon ! Let the eating BEGIN :)

    ReplyDelete