11/14/2010

I hate it -

when I miss special things like this!

Last week while I was out of town working Ronnie, Cierra and Chase attended the annual 4H Achievement night. This is a night that all the children are recognized for their efforts throughout the previous year. This includes but is not limited to Fair projects.

This is also a night where the award for the Family of the Year is presented. I couldn't agree more with the choice this year. I have known the Tabb's for as long as I can remember. They are always around to help out in time of need and are just plain, simple, great people. This picture is a condensed version of their family (thanks Kiya - I stole it) as they have four children, all of which are married and 4 or 5 grand children with another on the way. A very special family, in deed.
So Congratulations Cam and Jane - I'm sorry I missed the presentation but feel honored to know you!

PS - you don't typically seem them dressed like this but....this just happens to be their oldest son and his wife's wedding picture from this past June.

No comments:

Post a Comment