2/02/2016

MEMORIES.

where to start.  As far back as I can remember, I have had a camera.  It might have been one that you attach a flash.  It might have been one that you slide for the film to advance.  It might have advanced to one that actually spit out the pictures.  Bottom line, photography has forever been a part of my life.  I remember begging my parents for a camera.  One that I could take on my bike and capture the fish at the Fish Hatchery.  I finally got one.  I. LOVED. IT.

As the years advanced, my love for photography continued, which included scrapbooking  I have tons of stickers.  Tons of papers.  Photoshop templates.  Photoshop Elements templates.  My all time favorite......My Memories.  But bottom line, I still have boxes and boxes of pictures.

I follow Becky Higgins.  She is awesome.  And this video is so fitting -


You MUST watch.  I cannot, CANNOT imagine having her come to my house for 3 days.  Oh My Goodness.  But regardless, if you are at all interested in scrapbooking or catching up or starting with digital/paper, please check her out.  I am thinking what she is about to share is going to be awesome.

I always tell my children that one day.  Just one day.  They are going to look at all the pictures and scrapbook pages and totally LOVE me.  Do it.  Do it for your family =)  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment