8/11/2013

Last Saturday....

After breakfast with Britt, Brandon, Brooklyn & Chase I was able to get all settled in to "our home for the week" alone, ha!  I picked up the keys, drove to 29th street, boarded the elevator and opened the door to paradise (at least to me, LOL)!










Ahhhhh!  And the views?  Totally AWESOME!




And from the beach?!


So I was able to get the car unloaded, everything up to our condo and all settled in before ANYONE else arrived.  YAY me!

This place was great and I'll go ahead and rub it in but we had the best of both worlds.  From our balcony we could see the sunrise -


And set -


We could even enjoy the night life from our quiet spot -


So there you have it.  This is where we spent the week. I'll post more about our perfect vacation but wanted to at least get a start =)


1 comment: