5/25/2013

I HEAR 'em but I can't SEE 'em....

So we are in Fredericksburg, VA for a baseball tournament and deep in these woods live Cicadas. Ewww.



I was tempted to walk over and see if I could find one but was afraid I would be swarmed, lol.

We're at Patriot Park -



15U Summit Point boys who played together last year and went all the way to the State tournament - 



They are back together suited up in blue and gray - and these two actually played against each other during the High School season but aren't wasting any time catching up!



Chase did good - batting....



running...



even stealing....when he gets on base, he typically scores =)




It was a beautiful day for baseball and now we are back at the fields in the morning at 8:00 a.m.  What a great way to spend the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment