12/03/2012

The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

(well not quite the chimney, lol)  in the hope that St. Nicholas soon would be there -



Yes! Our house is Christmas ready at least 75%...yay, me =)


And yes, even my ceramic tree that is 30 years old, seriously =)



my kitchen counter with all my goods , ha!

but let's not forget our Christmas countdown....



Our breakfast nook tree -



the stairway -




and even our bathroom -



but best of all, the reason for the season:  The Nativity.



My favorite decoration of all!

So there you have it, I did dig out our Christmas decorations but still have a few trees to do and no, I didn't get to the wrapping.  I'll get there, right?!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the decorations Bev !!!! Looks wonderful !

    ReplyDelete