12/04/2012

Makin' my list...

and checkin' it twice....trying to be really nice =)

Somehow I received the magazine "Click" in the mail. I am assuming it's because of my NYIP affiliation but basically it's the first issue, ever. It comes out every other month and is stuffed full of so much good stuff. From gadgets to photographers, to equipment and just good stories and ideas. I have searched it at least three times in the last 4 hours. Needless to say, I have posted some Christmas ideas to my Pinterest boards, ha!

If you want to check it out, go HERE.  If you love photography as much as I do, you will be happy you did.

Here's one of the things on my wish list...


A camera strap with a matching bag.  Very cute!

Oh and speaking of photography, I have to share my test grade - 




ha!  Very glad to get 100%.

And then there's this -



Have you seen this?!  My mother -in-law is actually who first told me and then Ronnie heard about it so now we have our own.  We definitely have a need for it but haven't tried it out yet.  I'll let ya know how it works out for us =)  If you have it and have used, you must dish!


No comments:

Post a Comment