10/29/2011

Happy Halloween!

This year will be the 3rd annual TRUNK OR TREAT held at the Leetown United Methodist Church. Cierra started this back in 2009 and it has now become a tradition. Any of you that are local and want to come out, please do. Keep in mind that we average 8 - 10 cars and it's definitely worth stopping by. Most of the families dress up and there will be plenty of decorations....both scary and fun!



And while we're wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween, I have to share this....our family.....Halloween Style!




Don't they look great?! I have to admit that I have ALWAYS struggled with costumes and only ever once in a while would pull something out worthy of a prize. But from the looks of these, I'm proud to say that my children are 'very' creative!

Nice job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment