4/19/2011

This is for KAYDEN!

It's been a little hard to update my blog with three teenagers constantly on my laptop =) and....I promise to catch up but I have promised to post some pictures from "The Happiest Place on Earth" for "the sweetest little girl on earth"! So KAYDEN - these are just for you!

Here's Chase with Daisy -



The girls with Stitch!



AND......Tigger and Pooh =)



Look at Poppy with Dale....



And then came Chip!



There's Chase with Pluto, too!



Poppy and Gigi LOVE Mickey, lol!



Minnie is TOO cute =)



And Donald loved picking on Chase...



Goofy was squeezing Gigi, haha!



Oh and look! Minnie is kissing Chase....



Ok so that's a quick update and pictures of the characters. We're on a mission today to find Tinkerbell....can't leave til we find her =)

We've been busy and are having lots of fun. I'll share all the details later. I hope everyone has a great day AND.....Kayden...we LOVE you and can't wait til you're old enough to enjoy this wonderful, happy, warm place!

No comments:

Post a Comment