4/22/2010

Spring or Economy boost?


For the past year or so my route to work has changed. I take what is supposed to be a 'back road' but is really travelled by many, many people each day. This route includes passing by Universal Forest Products which is a plant for treating lumber. When the economy took a turn for the worst the grounds around this building were pretty much empty for a long time. There was little activity and just a handful of cars that appeared to be the 'workers'. Just recently the number of trucks going in and out has increased and many mornings I am actually held up while they make their way into the lumber yard.

I'm not sure if this is a sign of Spring or if maybe the economy is getting a little bit better. Regardless, I'm happy for the many workers that appear to be back on the job!

1 comment: