3/02/2016

Quiet time -


I have to be honest (sounds like our friend, George =), mornings are my quiet time.  During the week, I like to get up early, sip my coffee and read my daily devotions and check my e:mails.  I don't even turn the TV on.  (of course Ronnie doesn't understand why....how do I know what's going on in the world?! hehe)

This morning was one of those mornings.  Each morning I wonder if I am going to receive the notification that Joey has gone home.  This morning I almost felt positive but was happy to see 'not yet'.  I replayed this song and thought.



In The Time That You Gave Me from Hickory Films on Vimeo.

I am a very busy person.  I try to be a good person.  I try to be a good parent and provide direction but that seems to not necessarily be one of my strengths these days.  But this song hit me hard - One of those 'puts things into perspective 'kinda' songs. 

I have been pretty much MIA lately and promise to fill you in.  Some pretty major changes are coming - I am excited but won't say it hasn't been frustrating, lol. 

I will leave you with Joey's song (and please pick up their new album at Cracker Barrel).  Happy Wednesday my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment