5/18/2009

Thoughts....

Ok, so I'm standing at the ballfield tonight - my toes are freezing (yes I had flip flops on but it is May people!), sweatshirt zipped up to my neck, hands in my pockets and I'm still cold. So...my thoughts wander to the forecast, it's supposed to get down to 35 degrees tonight!! Then I start wandering about warm weather, Memorial Day is a week away. Don't we go to baseball tournaments, sweating profusely? Aren't there usually family gatherings with swimming and outdoor parties on Memorial Day?! What's up with this weather?

So, the cold temperature takes me to warm weather which turns into summer which leads to vacations which sends me to St. John which then leads me to Kenny Chesney's new album being released at mid-night. Shew....I can't tell you what the score was but I had to dig this out and drool...



So here it is (I loved taking this picture)....Trunk Cay off the beach of Trunk Bay which is the ultimate snorkeling site. We can't wait for the kids to see the blue water and beautiful life 'under the sea'.

This will be our third visit so we thought it only fair to show the kids where we will be retiring to :) I don't know if they could ever be as excited as we are but once they experience the beautiful life on St. John, I think they just might be hooked, too. We're all set and counting down; passports are here (baby Kayden even has a passort), flights are booked and house is rented. Not that I'm wishing summer away but nights like tonight really make it easy to go to the island....

No comments:

Post a Comment