12/31/2008

Wow, where do I begin? I have wanted to create this for a long time and finally found the time!

As I read quotes about time it makes me reflect on the many memories I have been blessed to experience throughout my life and focus on those yet to come. I do try to make the most of every day, not really knowing what tomorrow holds.

My goal with this Blog is to provide a better mechanism of communicating the many events that take place within our family. For those of you that know me, you already know that I take lots of pictures that never make it anywhere, I buy cards that never get sent and never seem to find the time to make those phone calls that should be made. I always wonder if in the end I will get credit for all the wonderful things I thought about doing....

No comments:

Post a Comment