8/31/2014

Ahhhhhh.......a LONG weekend!

Just something about having a 3 day weekend....I plan, make my list, add to it tons of times and am determined to go back to work on Tuesday feeling accomplished, lol.

But who can pass up taking a break and heading here -


this is definitely one of my favorite places to go.  Last year we didn't take the canoe out once and although we are getting a late start, we have gone twice in one week.  Yay me!

You just never know what you are going to see - maybe a few loons -


some dragon flies (humping at that, haha) -


how about a doe? -


But the most exciting time is when I hear that train 'a comin' round the bend!


We went there the other night and actually saw three trains....THAT was a good night =)

Paddling makes us just a little hungry so off to our fav Shepherdstown restaurant -



The salmon is awesome!


So I'd say that our first day of the three day weekend wasn't too shabby, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment