6/19/2014

Alex & Ani

Ugh....even though my new philosophy is to "Live like I was dying"......and not need material things, I am LOVIN' the Alex and Ani collection -

I love picking out the pieces that are so fitting for me....the Starfish - Contentment.  The Seashell - Clarity.  The Anchor - Stability.  The Compass - Direction.  

But my latest are just perfect!


My Dad used to say "It is what it is".....Sometimes life hands you the unexpected.  Embrace these twists and turns as a divine blueprint that will lead you to your destined path and remember to appreciate the journey.  Life is unpredictable.  Life is an adventure.  Life is a blessing.  It is what it is and what you make it to be.  (sigh....miss him)

And the Positive Thinking one -



exactly how I feel these days!  And I love that 20% of the proceeds will be donated to help cancer patients.  I guess my spending is now justified =)

I love that these are so reasonably priced, too.  Not like Pandora or Troll, etc.  If you haven't checked them out, do so.  You won't regret, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment