2/28/2014

Two weeks ago...

It was Valentine's Day.  Lucky me....it turned into a Valentine's Weekend....woohoo!!

Friday evening after presents, flowers and a nice bottle of wine, watching country music videos and just hangin' out in the bar, we had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.

Not much else to say but yummy!  Perfect!  quaint!  Romantic!

Saturday was a little bit back to the grind, Ronnie worked and I got my 'chores' done around the house.  Then we headed off to Stone Tower to the 'rescheduled' Valentine's Day night.

Very similar adjectives from the prior night.

And Sunday....well, we had breakfast at another of our fav breakfast spots.

So all in all....it was a pretty nice weekend!  Time sure does fly though - it's already two weeks and tomorrow is March 1st.  Who's with me in wishing for Spring, warm weather, no snow in the forecast and temps above freezing?

I'm sharing a slideshow of some of our pics.  Hope you enjoy!

Happy Friday my friends =)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment